We take your privacy very seriously and we work hard to earn and keep your trust. As such, we adhere to the following basic principles to protect your privacy:
- We do not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not share your contact information without your consent.
- Any personally identifiable information that you provide will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
Most modern Internet browsers allow you to change your settings to prevent the storage of new cookies, receive warnings prior to their storage, or to delete cookies from your computer altogether. Please review your browser's instructions for more information, or visit http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq. Please be aware that if you choose to disable cookies, some portions of the Site may cease functioning properly.
3. No Spam, Spyware or SpoofingWe do not tolerate spam. You are not licensed or otherwise permitted to add other users on the Site to your mailing list (email or physical mail, or any other medium) without their explicit consent. To report spam or spoof emails to DesignerFeed, please forward the email to hello@DesignerFeed.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate the Terms.
4. Anonymous InformationYour use of the Site will be anonymous unless you provide us with personally identifiable information or have provided such information in the past. DesignerFeed may, from time to time, collect certain anonymous information about your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, information regarding: (1) the date, time and length of your visit; (2) your Internet browser, operating system or Internet service provider; and (3) the referring site, advertisement or email linking to and from the Site. If you access the Site via a wireless device, we may collect information about your wireless device and your wireless communications carrier. DesignerFeed may aggregate, use and share anonymous user information with third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
5. Personally Identifiable InformationDesignerFeed is committed to maintaining and protecting your privacy and is committed to protecting personally identifiable information that you provide in connection with your use of the Site.
In order to use certain features on the Site, including, without limitation, user comments, forums, instant messaging, e-mail, or social networking functions, you may need to register and create a user account ("User Account"). You will also be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information and other information about yourself, such as your full name, contact information and date of birth. You are required to maintain and update the information in your User Account with current, complete and accurate information.
Your use of the Site and your provision of any personally identifiable information constitutes your consent for DesignerFeed to provide your information to third parties who provide certain support services, such as processing of credit card transactions, or customer service, as applicable. In all cases, these third parties are explicitly prohibited from using, sharing, selling or otherwise distributing your customer data for their own marketing purposes, unless you choose to opt in for such additional uses and/or disclosure by the third parties, under their respective privacy policies.
6. Children and PrivacyThis Site is NOT directed towards children under the age of 13. DesignerFeed recognizes the importance of maintaining the privacy of children, especially those under the age of 13. DesignerFeed is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding children, including the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"), 15 U.S.C. § 6501, et seq.
Except in limited circumstances allowed by COPPA, DesignerFeed does not and will not knowingly request, collect, store, maintain, or share any personally identifiable information of children under the age of 13, without first obtaining the consent of a legal guardian. In those limited instances, DesignerFeed will only collect reasonably necessary information, and DesignerFeed will not share with third parties any personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 13 without the explicit consent of a legal guardian, or as permitted by COPPA or other applicable law.
You may revoke your consent and request the removal of your child's information at any time. If you are the legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 and discover that your child has submitted their personally identifiable information without securing your consent, DesignerFeed will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove this information. If at any point you wish to review, amend, or request the removal of your child's information, please send an e-mail to hello@DesignerFeed.com, and provide the name and account information for your child's user account.
7. How We Use Your InformationDesignerFeed may send you correspondence unless you opt out when you register your User Account. You may opt out from receiving further marketing messages by following the "unsubscribe" directions in each message. Notwithstanding the foregoing, DesignerFeed reserves the right contact you about your account status, technical support, changes to account terms, and any other circumstances that might affect our service to you.
DesignerFeed reserves the right to retain customer data for closed accounts, as necessary to: (1) comply with applicable laws; (2) prevent fraud; (3) resolve disputes; (4) troubleshoot problems; (5) assist law enforcement officials with any investigations; (6) enforce the Terms; and (6) take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
8. Data SecurityDesignerFeed uses industry standard technologies to safeguard your data from unauthorized use and disclosure and to prohibit possible security breaches of the Site. Unfortunately no website, computer system or online communication is completely secure. DesignerFeed cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Your use of the Site is at your own risk.
DesignerFeed will take commercially reasonable steps to use heightened security technologies to protect the transmission and storage of transactional information to the Site. Such heightened security measures may include the secure transmission and encryption of all supplied sensitive financial or other transaction-related information. Such information will only be accessible by authorized individuals with special access rights to our payment systems.
Unless otherwise specified, whenever you make a purchase, your financial and other transaction-related information will only be used to process your transaction and will not be stored on our servers or used for marketing purposes.